February 4, 2014

New Short Story out in Havok Magazine

Hey, all! Some of you may remember reading about the flash fiction contest I won at the Realm Makers' convention last August. (If you don't you can refresh your memory Here.) Well, that story, The Mermaid's Pocketwatch, is now in print in Issue 1.1 of Havok Magazine!
Just thought I would let you all know. You can get more information, subscribe, order copies of individual issues, or learn how to submit your own writing to Havok by Clicking Here.
(And of course, be sure to check out Page 3 of this issue for The Mermaid's Pocketwatch!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!! I will have to find a way to read it! 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your story. You are so talented. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.