October 9, 2012

My Favorite Fun Words

Yesterday we talked about beautiful words. Today we're talking about fun words - those words that tickle your tongue, words that you yearn to insert into conversations just because they're so much fun to say. Here are 10 of my favorites.

Haberdashery

Nincompoop

Blast

Calamity

Umbrage

Pontificate

Tuft

Loopy

Havoc

Blithering

And, you know the drill: your turn now! What are your favorite fun words?
Tomorrow we're talking about inspiring words, so have your ready!

1 comment:

  1. Favorite fun words: Allons-y and blarney. (You'll get the first when you start watching Dr Who.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.