May 11, 2011

New short story published!

My short story, "Tomb Raider" is now published on Avenir Eclectia. Click Here to read it, and be sure to let me know what you think!
I would advise any lover of science fiction to visit AvenirEclectia.com and become a follower, or subscribe to get Avenir Eclectia by email. Personally, I have just fallen in love with the project and I am thrilled that God has enabled me to be a part of it. There are a lot of very talented writers getting in on this project, and I am extremely excited at the chance to get involved with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.