January 27, 2012

Conversation with Mary and Maricossa

Hey everyone! H.A. Titus, a dear friend of mine, as well as one of my co-authors on Falls the Shadow, has graciously allowed me to be a guest on her blog, Magical Ink. Originally she asked me to interview my character Maricossa from Falls the Shadow, but... well, Maricossa had other ideas. It ended up more along the lines of him interviewing me. He did come up with some great questions, though, about what it's like to live with fictional characters. I guess he would know, since he is a fictional character.
Anyway, if you'd like to read my conversation with Maricossa, click on over to Magical Ink for a visit. And if you have any additional questions for me or Maricossa, feel free to ask. : )

2 comments:

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.