August 9, 2012

Working Title Chosen for My New Novel Project!

As you're probably aware, my new project since finishing Son of the Shield is a science fiction novel set in the world of Avenir Eclectia and based off of the short story series I've been publishing there.
While obviously each individual short story had a title, the novel project as a whole has just been referred to as 'my Avenir Eclectia novel'... until now! The project is now named:

Empathia's Hope

As the post title says, this is just a working title and subject to potential change in the future, but for now I think it's a perfect fit for the events and character arcs that form the theme of the story. And I'm starting to really get into this project, finally. It's been a bit of a struggle shifting gears after finishing SotS, but I think I've managed to do it and I'm excited to see where this new project goes.
Be watching for updates to that effect! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.