November 6, 2012

Election Night Write-In, anyone?

Today is Election Day, people, so unless you're not a U.S. citizen or not old enough to vote yet, I'd better not hear about any of you not going to the polls!
That being said, I'm planning an Election Night watch party/write-in tonight, and you're all invited to join me! It's pretty simple: stay up to watch the results come in, and write while you do it. If you ask me, I think it's monstrously inconsiderate of them to put Election Day in the middle of NaNoWriMo (don't they know we've got enough on our minds already?), but since they're doing it anyway we might as well make the best of it. So get thee to the polls, and while you're out and about stock up on your favorite writing treat. Then come home and get settled in for a long night of writing in front of the TV while the results come in. Come morning, we'll all be aware of the national results already, but we can still get together and share our personal word count results.

Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Yeah, poor government, sticking it in Nov. for all you writers. ;D
    I voted! Now praying for everyone else who is and has and will.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.