January 29, 2013

In the words of Mark Twain...

..."The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

: )

I know, it's been an unforgivably long time since I've posted, and I'm sure a few of you have wondered where I've been. My sincerest apologies, dear readers. Honestly, I have no idea where the last few weeks have gone; it's all been one mad whirl.
I am going to strive to do better in future, though. No promises, but I'm going to try.

For now, I have a fun announcement, brought to you by the lovely ladies over at Charlie and Me.
It's a Sherlock Giveaway!
My dear friend LoriAnn has recently gotten me hooked on BBC's show Sherlock, and while I can honestly say that I am nowhere near being as much as addict as she is, I am still very much a fan. So this giveaway is quite an exciting event for me.
If you're interested, Click Here to read all the exciting details. The girls at Charlie and Me have really made their blog a great hangout spot for writers - full of laughter and writer-centric fun. I love reading their posts, and I would heartily recommend them to any Christian writers in need of a little light-hearted encouragement.
So get on over there and check out the giveaway!
Until next time,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.