November 4, 2011

Journaling - Day 4 of NaNo

Word Count so far: 6591

No, I'm not quite to my daily quota yet, but in my defense I've been at orchestra all day so I'm just thrilled that I've done as much as I have. I can probably get the rest finished this evening after I get home.
I'm beginning to question the wisdom of naming a NaNo character 'Tiberius'. It just takes way too much time and effort to type, especially when you're in a hurry. At least he's a cool character--calm and committed.
Plot-wise, things are progressing... well, they're progressing. I guess that's a good sign, especially since I really don't know just how the whole thing is going to play out. Right now the good guys are staking out the castle and formulating a desperate plan to rescue another the main character's little brother. For future reference (to anyone who may be interested) you probably need more than two people to effectively stake out a castle.

Oh, and by the way, I have a new story up on Avenir Eclectia. If you've been following my stories on there, you'll probably want to be sure and catch this one. I won't give it away, but it's a significant plot point. : ) Click Here if you want to read it.

5 comments:

  1. How about just writing Tib for short? :D
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha. Yeah, my character Keturah has been Ket most of the story. Or Aket when I confused her with her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Errol Flynn is one of the two, they may be able to pull this off!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o awesome, another writer in our midst that is participating in NaNoWriMo!
    Do you have a name that I can add you as a writing buddy on the NaNo site?

    ~SOTK~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Maria.
    SOTK - My name on the NaNo site is MaryRuth (one word).

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.