October 10, 2012

My Favorite Inspiring Words

We've talked about beautiful words and fun words, and now we're talking about inspiring words - words that make you stand a little straighter just hearing them, words that fill your mind with dreams and visions.

Here are 10 of my favorite inspiring words.

Valor

Loyalty

Hero

Redemption

Courage

Honor

Return

Return

Journey

Wander

Your turn! What are your favorite inspiring words?
Tomorrow, the official dictionary giveaway post goes up - the one you'll need to comment on to enter the drawing for the brand-new Flip Dictionary. And don't forget, you can get an extra slip with your name on it put in the hat by posting about the giveaway on your own blog and linking back to the Lair. Just leave a comment here at the Lair letting me know you've done it, and provide a link to your post.
Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I love that list. Some of my favorite inspirational words include: faith, dream, love, and inspire itself!!!! :D
    Here's the link to the post I did about the dictionary!!! http://storiesinthemind.blogspot.com/2012/10/writing-goals.html

    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Mary Ruth! You only gave us nine!
    Repeating one does not make it another word. ;-)
    (I knew you knew that! But now I'm curious... what's the word you meant to put in there instead of the second Return?)
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear - how did I manage to do that?
      LOL - that second 'Return' was supposed to be 'Destiny', I do believe. : ) Thanks for pointing it out.

      Delete
    2. Ahha! The old elusive Destiny trick. That explains it. ;-)
      That's a good word to be inspired by!

      Delete
  3. Good words. I especially appreciate 'loyalty' and 'courage'...'journey'... and, of course,'destiny'...ok, I like them all!
    To the list I would add 'Integrity','Duty', and 'Sovereign'.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.