September 1, 2011

I'm back!

Well, I've returned from my little summer's end sabbatical, and you've probably already guessed: we're kicking off September with a new chapter of Falls the Shadow.

After a frustrating argument with the Professor, Skylar heads off into the forgotten sector to blow off some steam. In the process he makes an astounding discovery that could change his entire life.

Don't miss one link in the exciting chain of events taking place in the shadowy world of Shandor Rei.

Click Here to read Chapter Eight, and of course be sure to stick around here at the Lair for everything coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.